Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Marketing Challenge: 5000 Twitter Followers in 14 Days for $25

I was on Quora the other day and saw where someone asked the question, "What are your biggest challenges of doing online marketing solo?"

I started thinking about the answer to that question and it opened up Pandora's Box.  It's actually the reason I started this blog.

Marketing solo, you have a lot of challenges:
1. It can be difficult to find someone willing to brainstorm new strategies,
2. You have to prioritize your efforts and this may cause you to miss opportunities.
3. Feedback rarely comes from anyone but yourself, so you have to be prepared to be completely honest with yourself.
4. You can sometimes have difficulty staying on task.  There are so many interesting options out there and setting and resetting goals causes problems with wasting time.

Today, I begin my challenge to conquer number 4 and stay on task!

The challenge: gain 5,000 Follows on Twitter in 14 Days.

I've lost my mind, I know, but if you don't dream big you won't push yourself as hard as possible.
I'm starting with 30 followers.
For starters, I chose a simple product... a clicker, training bag, and squeaky toy.  Made a simple graphic, and let's see if I can get this off the ground!

Update will come in three days!

Quick overnight update: 20 follows overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment